Tuesday, August 7, 2007

About Me

I am RameshKumar Shanmugam PMP, PMI-RMP, GPHR an Oracle R12 Certified HCM Consultant. I ventured into software Industry with Oracle Application HCM consulting as my Career. Multiple end to end Implementations has given me the in-depth knowledge in the ERP implementation strategies and the best practice across the industries.

Oracle HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management(Performance Management,Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management) iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench.Specialized and Expert in Multi business group (Multi-Legislation) Implementation. Implemented EBS 11i and R12 for the following legislation : US, Canada, Singapore, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Romania, France, China and Germany. I’ve also implemented DBI for Finance Intelligence, SCM intelligence, Procurement Intelligence Sales and HRMS, Working in Payroll is a real fun!!!

I’ve taken formal training from Oracle University for Various modules in Oracle. I am regular watcher of the Oracle Forum and oracle groups where I try to resolve queries for the consultants who post their issue in the forum and I also post my issues to seek some help. The forums and Oracle Groups keeps me updated and helps me learning new features , issues or enhancement in the product.

Keep following this Blog,I'll be updating the Blog with the latest news and new setup with respect to the HRMS/HCM suite

No comments: